According to the research analysis “Global Product Information Management (PIM) Market will expand with a CAGR value of 12.60 percent between 2021-2026. The drivers such asdemand for data storages that are cost-effective as well as time-efficient, increased demand for centralized storing of databases and information, better data synchronization, and most important tremendous demand from the e-commerce industry, and tremendous demand from the e-commerce industryhas resulted in accelerating growth of this market.
Browse 159 Market Data Tables and 119 Figures spread through 189 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Product Information Management (PIM) Market - Forecast to 2026"
By Component (Solution [Multi-Domain, Single Domain], Services [Consulting and Implementation, Training, Support and Maintenance]), By Deployment Type (On-premise, Cloud), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises), By Vertical (BSFL, Consumer Goods and Retail, Manufacturing, IT and Telecom, Transportation and Logistics, Media and Entertainment, Other verticals like Education, and Travel and Hospitality), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and CSA).
Key Market Insights
- Product Information Management (PIM) Market is a system that helps its end-user to form a centralized location for storing all the essential data regarding software products.
- As of 2020, the On-premise deployment model held the largest share in the PIM market due to its ability to ensure security in data information handling.
- The media and entertainment segment will register the highest growth rate between the forecast timeframe.
- Akeneo (France), Aprimo (US), Oracle (US), Mobius (India), Pimcore (Austria), SAP (US), IBM (US), Informatica (US), Inriver (Sweden), Winshuttle (US), Riversand (US), Plytix (Denmark), Salsify (US), Stibo Systems (Denmark), Contentserv (Switzerland), Perfion (Denmark), Profisee (US), Censhare (Germany), Vinculum (India), Pimworks (US), Truecommerce (US), Vimedici (Germany), Magnitude Software (US), and Syndigo (US) are the key players.
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Single Domain
- Consulting and Implementation
- Training, Support, and Maintenance
Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- IT and Telecom
- Transportation and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
- Other verticals like Education,Travel, and Hospitality
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php